The Keurig Single Serve Coffee Maker took the world by storm a few year ago and it has quickly become a highly requested item on all gift registries. Everybody wants a Keurig Coffee Maker.
We discovered the Keurig coffee maker several years ago, quite by accident. We were helping our daughter find an apartment and one of the apartment complex offices had a Keurig coffee maker. We each selected a different coffee flavor and we all fell in love with the machine immediately.
Before our daughter even leased an apartment, we each had a new Keurig coffee maker for our kitchens.
I believe it was the first thing she unpacked in her new apartment. The movers wanted coffee! Thankfully it came with a sample variety pack of k-cups.
Why Keurig Single Serve Coffee Maker is So Popular
There are several reasons why this coffee maker has become so popular.
- Almost No Cleaning is Required
- Almost No Waiting Time
- Easily serves a group without requiring a hostess or barista
- Each person can choose their favorite brand, flavor and strength of coffee
- No Waste – Since they are single serve, no need to discard remaining coffee in pot
- They also make hot tea, hot chocolate, and iced beverages
- They are sanitary – No hands (or pest) come in contact with your coffee
- Parts are dish-washer safe
Keurig Coffee Makers Make Great Gifts
We purchased our Keurig coffee maker in June. By the time we were ready to select Christmas gifts in December, we knew exactly what we wanted to give everyone on our Christmas list.
Everyone loves their Keurig coffee maker!