Many of us remember the days when we had to pack along a percolator coffee pot when we went camping if we wanted to have coffee each morning. Well, those days are long gone! Now we can have a fresh cup of brewed coffee just like we would have at home.
This camping coffee maker will brew up to 10 cups of ground drip coffee without electricity.
You will need a 2 or 3 burner Coleman camp stove, but most campers already have Coleman stove that always goes with us anyway.
- Brews on a Coleman Propane Multi-burner Camp Stove
- Swing Out Filter Basket
- Pause & Serve Feature (interrupts brewing to pour a cup of coffee)
- Solid Steel Base
- Easy Pour Glass Decanter
- Uses Standard Basket Filters (not included)
- Full Pot of Coffee in Approximately 10 minutes
- Coleman QuikPot Coffeemaker Carry Case Sold Separately
One other final consideration. While I prefer the taste of coffee from glass decanter myself, I do know how easily glass gets broken when camping. You may wish to replace the glass decanter with a metal decanter, or at least take one along as a backup in case the glass pot breaks.