The K-Cup Alternative: The K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter
I absolutely love the convenience of K-Cups, especially when we are hosting a party or have a lot of company in for the holiday. However, sometimes we simply cannot find the coffee brand or blend that we desire in the pre-packaged K-Cups.
We have discovered a very simple solution for that dilemma.
With the K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter, there truly is no reason to give up those favorite gourmet coffees or holiday blends simply because you prefer the cleanliness and simplicity of using your Keurig Coffee Machine.
The Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter
Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee FilterCheck PriceYou don’t have to give up the luxury of a cup of fresh ground coffee simply because you replaced your standard coffee maker with a Keurig. You don’t have to give up the specialty blends of coffee that you love simply because they are not sold in K-Cups.
This K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter allows you to choose any brand, blend or flavor of coffee and make a single cup of your favorite delicious cup of java.
How to Use the K-Cup Reusuable Coffee Filter
- Open the Keurig machine like you would if you were going to insert a k-cup.
- Simply pop out the k-cup holder that comes with the Keurig machine.
- Place the desired amount of coffee grounds in the reusable mesh filter. I recommend filling it about 3/4 full.
- Insert the mesh filter into the container that comes with it
- Cover with the filter top
- Insert the entire filter unit into the Keurig machine
- Brew Your Coffee!
Raise all of the filter parts under running water after each use to clean the filter.
Additional Advantages to the K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter
- Saves Money ~ A bag of coffee is often less expensive than a package of k-cups
- A Green Alternative to Disposable Plastic K-Cups
- Tea Bags Can Be Used in the K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter
Originally posted 2014-07-07 16:46:41.
Yup, k-cup reusable filters are wonderful when you have a favorite coffee you buy in bulk!! I like having the choice, depending on my mood!
The first time my daughter served me a specialty blend of tea leaves from her Kuerig, I was hooked! Turns out she uses her reusable K-cup filter for loose tea as well as bags and for coffee, of course!